Showing off Deb!

Hello there and happy Friday! This week seemed to go forever! I'm thankful for a pretty low key weekend with a equal parts DIY and relaxing. :)

Today I have a fantastic blogger to share with you -- it's been awhile since I've shared one with you. Deb's home at Seeking Lavender Lane has always caught my eye. She incorporates a lot of DIY in her designs, which I love. Her home is soothing and pretty but also has moments of great contrast.

Enjoy this tour and be sure to check her out this weekend and say hello!

I absolutely love how she painted the coffee table in her living room -- what a great idea to update an older piece!:
DIY clock coffee table

I just love it! I also love the black base at the bottom and the rest of this living room is beautiful as well: 
decorating around a TV

Deb's kitchen is a bright and pretty space thanks to some updates they've made over the years: 
farmhouse kitchen ideas

 She made a few more changes earlier this year and I was swooning over that light and those chairs!:
farmhouse kitchen table

I think this shot from her kitchen into her dining room is my favorite in her home though: 
grasscloth wallpaper dining room

You have to see the black accent wall in the kitchen -- it's dramatic and classic at the same time. 

Deb does a beautiful job of mixing items and accessorizing. Her family room is so well done and looks like such a cozy space: 
decorating with grays and white

I love that lamp! Isn't her home so comfy and pretty? 

She can change things up and it looks just as good -- like the industrial look in her son's room:
DIY industrial metal doors

Those faux steel doors are another DIY project, brilliant! 

You know I adore her use of gray and white in her powder room update
stamps on wall instead of wallpaper

By the way, that's not wallpaper -- it's a stamp! Love it!

I hope you enjoyed seeing Deb's home! I've just scratched the surface, there's so much more to see at her site. I love sharing talented bloggers with you! I am always in awe at the talent out there. 

Have a fantastic weekend and stay safe! 


Love peeping in on homes? I have a bunch of beautiful home tours over on my Projects page. Kathleen's home is one of my favorites: 

And Nicole's kitchen (and whole home) is so dreamy: 

SaveSaveSaveSave