An elegant and calm Stockholm apartment

In need of a sanctuary? A calm and collected oasis in which to switch off from the world, if only for a few minutes?! If so, why not pour yourself a freshly brewed coffee and follow me, I've got a  beautiful apartment in Vasastan, Stockholm to show you! Think spacious, airy rooms, the flow of light through double doors, the parquet flooring underfoot and above all else a cosy sitting room in which to curl up and reflect under the warm glow of firelight. I think I might just stay here all week, how about you?!
















Credits: Alexander White, found via Seventeen Doors with thanks.

What a calm, elegant space, don't you think?!

Actually, you can make this dreamy space a reality as it's for sale right now through Alexander White. Guh, imagine?!

A couple of items I know and love: kitchen - linen cushionssitting room - sinnerlig lamp, this grey marble and brass coffee table is similar, Iittala Nappula candleholders, (lovely) dark grey throw.

A few more beautiful, calm spaces to visit today: the Zen home of a LA fashion designer and boutique owner, a calm swedish space in neutrals, or for something truly cosy and away from it all: this rustic Norwegian cabin!

I'm in the final stages of writing my second book so there's so much to do around here right now - go go go! But I'm so looking forward to starting my 'link love' again next week. In the meantime, I've got a great reader offer coming your way this evening and a wonderful, toasty home tour lined up for you tomorrow.....Oooo the suspense!

Have a lovely day!